91.3 WLVR is the all day, every day NPR station for the Lehigh Valley. This is a broadcast service of Lehigh University, and Lehigh Valley Public Media shares the HD-2 signal with programming from students and community members.
WLVR is licensed in Bethlehem, PA to the Lehigh Valley Public Telecommunications Corporation in partnership with Lehigh University.
The Lehigh Valley’s public television station, PBS39 offers local, national, and international programming that informs, educates, and entertains while serving as a catalyst for civic engagement. Channels include PBS39, PBS39 Extra, Create TV, WORLD Channel and France 24. Licensed in Allentown, Pennsylvania, PBS39 is part of Lehigh Valley Public Media, a community-owned public media organization serving Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey.
Lehigh Valley Public Media is the umbrella name for all our brands and initiatives. We are a 50-year-young non-profit located on the historical SteelStacks campus, 90 minutes from Manhattan, and 60 minutes from Philadelphia, in the rapidly-growing Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania.
A vibrant community that is connected, informed, inspired, and engaged.
Engage everyone in our community through our public media resources to make the Lehigh Valley better tomorrow than it is today.
Our Core Values and Culture
At WLVR News, our culture is based on our core values. We believe in:
- We understand that we are greater than the sum of our parts and collaboration is key. We cannot operate in department silos. Our teams work together to create and build and we seek to be proactive rather than reactive.
- As stewards of the public trust, we believe in transparency, and always work with high integrity.
- Our teams are working for the greater good; We are in service to our communities and we have respect for the diversity of our community and colleagues.
- We strive to be the First, Best or Only in everything we do. We have a passion for excellence, hold ourselves to the highest standards, and work for continuous improvement.
- We provide our teams with interesting and fulfilling work in a fast-paced, challenging and boredom-free environment. We encourage creativity and innovation.
Tim Fallon, Chief Executive Officer
Yoni Greenbaum, Chief Content Officer
Andrea Cummis, Chief Technology Officer
Christine Dempsey, Senior Vice President of Radio
Mat Mezer, VP, Production
Angela Baio, Senior Director of Development
Jim Deegan, Vice President of News
Cari Kozicki, Chief of Staff
Our newest service, WLVR-FM, will offer the area local, national and international news coverage. We also plan to create original content for the community.
If you have a program idea you’d like to pitch, please follow this procedure:
Submit a written proposal by filling out the form below. (Think of this as your elevator pitch.)
Keep in mind the mission of Lehigh Valley Public Media and how your program fits into the mission.
- What is the focus or point of the program?
- What are the core values of the program?
- Who is the program intended for?
- Who are the people on the program? Possible Host? Possible Guests?
- What are some sample topics to be included in the program?